There is no need to replicate or repeat content in LORROS. For example, if a Group held a Discussion in LORROS and then decided that the topic should be recorded in a Meeting, just link to that Discussion and carry on. There is no need to copy or repeat all the Comments and Replies from the Discussion.
To link an activity:
- Go to the Activity you wish to link
- Copy the URL address in the browser
- Go to the text box to which the link is attached
- Type in the name of the Activity
- Click the link icon at the top of the text box
- Insert the copied URL in the field in the pop up box.
- Click “Create Link”