There is no need to replicate or repeat content in LORROS. For example, if a group held a discussion in LORROS and then decided that the topic should be recorded in a meeting, just link to that discussion and carry on. There is no need to copy or repeat all the comments and replies from the discussion.
To link an activity:
- Go to the activity you wish to link
- Copy the URL address in the browser
- Go to the text box to which the link is attached
- Type in the name of the activity
- Click the link icon at the top of the text box
- Insert the copied URL in the field in the pop up box.
- Click “Create Link”